Monday, August 19, 2013

My first Swap Bot Swap

  I'll be participating in my very first swap on swap bot. It is a 5 minute butterfly ATC swap and I am very exited. I will put my ATCs in the mail tommoro just to be sure they are fully dry before I put them in the envelopes. Anyway I thought I would share what I have come up with..
I did the background with the salt technique in this tutorial and then cut out my butterflies from paper, and painted on my flowers with acrylics

I spray painted through lace for the background here and then drew on my butterfly wing with a fine tipped black marker
The swap is to send 1 ATC each to 2 people but I am going to send two to each just because I've had so much fun making them and couldn't decide on one to send and this way hopefully they will like at least one ha ha. Here are some of the others I made...
These are paper cutouts which I mod podged to card stock.

these are doodles
and here some non butterfly cards I have been making..







The ATC's above are done with fine tipped sharpies colored in with pencil crayons.
   Well thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. These are just awesome! The peacock and the flowers are my absolute favorite. You are such an inspiration, lol, never a dull moment on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! you always leave the most lovely comments.

      Delete