Friday, September 13, 2013

New ATC's in the mail, zentangles and stamps.

I received my ATC's for the Halloween swap and the teacup swap the ATC's I sent are here, Here is what i got starting with the Halloween ones from Trisha in Texas (who actually has her own just wonderful blog here)...

So cute I wonder if she used dimensional magic to make the girl to pop.
and this one I love the ribbon and...
a close up of the little polymer clay charm she made.
along with the ATC's Trisha also sent 2 double sided charms which are just beautiful..
here is the first side I love the kitty

and the second side

and this charm says "Fall a season of falling leaves and hot apple cider, we give thanks"

and the other side
The teacup ATC came from Victoria Australia from Marion and I got...
this lovely ATC I just love the colors
Marion also sent..
this lovely card
some beautiful card stock I love the first one with the cherries

an Australia playing card which I thought was a wonderful idea

and some tea which I'm exited to try
Well those where my lovely packages I received, I just love doing this it's so much fun. Besides that   I've still been doing some zentangling here are some trees I did...


I also made some stamps...



I made them out of giant novelty erasers I got at the dollar store, you can get lino blocks at micheals but they're terribly expensive. If anyone is interested in how I made these let me know and I will do my best to explain.
   Well thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment